To create our Goose Users group, just go to:
Menu / Configurations / Agents and Users
and then click User Groups.
Once this is done we will get a list of all created Users Groups.
The basic and advanced search tools are in the top bar on the left.
The list/grid action functions, however, are at the top right. These functions may be displayed or not, depending on the data displayed in the module or on the permissions set by the system administrator.
The main action functions are:
Allows you to enter a new element in the list.
Allows you to export all the displayed data.
The New Element function is only displayed if the module allows for data input but above all, based on user privileges.
Clicking on the input button will open a new window that allows you to complete the fields regarding the contact.
The permissions we can choose will be:
- Read, Edit, Delete: the user will be able to see, modify and delete the elements of the chosen form.
- Read, Edit: the user will be able to see and modify the elements of the chosen form
- Read: the user will be able only to see the elements of the chosen form
- None: the user will not be able to see, edit, or delete the elements of the chosen form
Once created our User Group will have to assign the Users we want from Menu / Agents and Users / Users.
The User Group tab allows you to define the Read, Edit and Delete permissions on the following main modules
Classification of Contacts
- Quotes and Orders
- Tax Documents
- Payments (for the Enterprise version only)
- General Tables
- System Configuration
In addition to the permissions regarding the various modules you can also specify certain permissions for Document Management (Quotes, Orders, etc.)
- Confirmation of Quotes
- Confirmation of Orders
- Tax Document Confirmation
- Permissions (quotes and orders) up to taxable amount
- Reopening a Document
- Cancelling a Document
Additional permissions levels can be managed if the user is assigned to an Agent, even in this case, through the App from the "Agents and Users" module, you can manage Groups and Agents.
Do you want to know more about the creation and management of Goose User? Click qui .
Do you want to ask us something?
Contact us at email@example.com